mardi 3 février 2009

IMPRONET - Rules

No use starting something before a first contact with me...

> Contact me first ::: antonmobin(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

RULES:

-You simply have to improvise a sound using the previous impro as "witness".
-Your improv must have the same duration than the previous one.
-No overdub...

- To download the previous sound : click on the small diskette under the player...

DEADLINE:

- Generally, Artists have one week to send me their improvisation.


When your improvisation is realized, send me ONLY your track, in the .wav format (via a server of on-line storage or upload on your site).
Once i received your track, I upload your sound in a player, ready to be played on-line by the listeners, separately or simultaneously with the previous one...Or with another one randomly !


Don’t forget to give me these INFOS for the website:

Author:
Title:
Devises used for your improv':
Location/country:
Your link on the web:

*******************************************


This project is under a Creative Commons license or free art license you choose...

There‘s not fees for your participation.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire